For dancers of all ages and stages, the Tamara Howe School of Dance has a class for everyone! Your dancer will experience an education-based, positive, encouraging yet disciplined dance environment. Enjoy family friendly, caring classes where dancers can grow in their appreciation of the performing arts all while enhancing their sense of self worth, confidence, creativity, drive and accomplishment. Classes are taught by experienced adult faculty and costumes and choreography are always age appropriate.
Monday March 20th
9:30 - 11:00am Session - FULL
1:30 - 3:00 pm Session
Visit our News page to sign up for our newsletter!
Click the Team App tab to the Right to join today!
Newsletter, documents and more available at anytime.
- February 4th | Mini - Mester Begins
- February 8th | Storytime at the Studio
- February 11th | Be My Ballerina Camp
- February 21st | Storytime at the Library
- February 25th | Father/Daughter Dance
- March 11th | Mighty Mini's Camp
- March 20 - 25th | Spring Break (no classes)