For dancers of all ages and stages, the Tamara Howe School of Dance has a class for everyone! Your dancer will experience an education-based, positive, encouraging yet disciplined dance environment. Enjoy family friendly, caring classes where dancers can grow in their appreciation of the performing arts all while enhancing their sense of self worth, confidence, creativity, drive and accomplishment. Classes are taught by experienced adult faculty and costumes and choreography are always age appropriate.
Visit our News page to sign up for our newsletter!
Click the Team App tab to the Right to join today!
Newsletter, documents and more available at anytime.
- December 20 - January 2nd | Christmas Break
- January 3rd | Classes resume
- January 11th | Wiggle Wednesday at THSD
- January 16th | Martin Luther King Day (YES...we have class!)
- January 16 - 19th | Bring a Dad to Dance Week
- January 17th | Library Dance Storytime
- January 21st | Frozen Friends Class
- February 11th | Daddy & Daughter Dance
- February 11th | Be My Ballerina Camp