For dancers of all ages and stages, the Tamara Howe School of Dance has a class for everyone! Your dancer will experience an education-based, positive, encouraging yet disciplined dance environment. Enjoy family friendly, caring classes where dancers can grow in their appreciation of the performing arts all while enhancing their sense of self worth, confidence, creativity, drive and accomplishment. Classes are taught by experienced adult faculty and costumes and choreography are always age appropriate.
(Click the costume reveal button to view our costumes this year! You may need to refresh your browser)
Visit our News page to sign up for our newsletter!
Click the Team App tab to the Right to join today!
Newsletter, documents and more available at anytime.
- December 3rd | Parents Night Out!
- December 3rd | Princess Christmas Ball Camp
- December 4th | Cookies with Santa at Zoo
- December 11th | Helping Hands Showcase
- December 14th | Wiggle Wednesday @ Studio
- December 17-18 | Christmas Symphony Show
- December 20th | Dance Storytime at Library
- December 20 - January 2nd | Christmas Break