For dancers of all ages and stages, the Tamara Howe School of Dance has a class for everyone! The mission of THSD is to "Dream.....Believe......Dance". Your dancer will experience an education-based, postive, encouraging yet disciplined dance environment. Enjoy family friendly, caring classes where dancers can grow in their appreciation of the performing arts all while enhancing their sense of self worth, confidence, creativity, drive and accomplishment. Classes are taught by experienced adult faculty and costumes and choreography are always age appropriate.
To Register for Fall Classes:
1. Click the Registration and Parent Portal button above.
2. Create an account or log-in to your exisiting account.
3. Choose your session (big kids or little kids).
4. Select your classes and check-out to complete your registration.
5. Not sure what fall classes to take? Check out your options here!
|Ballet Classes • Pre-Pointe • Pointe • Tap • Jazz|
Modern • Musical Theatre • Street Jazz • Lyrical
Combination Classes • Adult Classes • Barre Fitness